Snap. Edit. Share. Smile. The free Adobe Photoshop Express app provides photo magic at your fingertips.
Join millions of creative folks who trust and use Adobe Photoshop Express for fast, powerful, and easy editing. A one-stop shop for your quick and fabulous photo editing needs.
Use Adobe Photoshop Express for your way to better-looking pictures. Use slide bar adjustments or use automatic one-touch fixes to do it for you. If you’re new to the app, here are few ways you can improve your photos:
* Quickly open photos from the device.
* Snap pictures from right in the app.
* Edit photos at their sharpest best. Easy to user interface provides seamless switching between various Edits.
* Use this comprehensive photo editor to polish your pictures and pretty much everything you could ever imagine and think.
* Fix photos fast — crop, straighten, rotate clockwise and anticlockwise, flip horizontal and vertical.
* Crop also provides easy one-touch default aspect ratios.
* Remove red-eye: Just a tap needed to remove red-eye from pictures.
You can use the Red Eye tool to reduce the red-eye effect in the eyes of the subjects in your image. It desaturates the red pixels within the target area, reducing the effect.
* Auto fix and enhance: Don’t want to do it manually?
We are there with one-touch auto adjustment for brightness, exposure and shadows.
* Make your photos pop with simple sliders.
* Control and set contrast, clarity, vibrance.
Use these in your photos to produce stunning results. Contrast is an attention-grabbing method which can turn your ordinary photo into a dazzling masterpiece.
Adjust clarity slider to reveal more texture and detail.
Vibrance makes dull colors in the image more vibrant and colorful.
* Exposure, highlights, shadows.
You can always fine-tune the image’s exposure setting using the Exposure adjustment controls. Using the Highlights & Shadows controls is the best way to optimize your image’s exposure in the highlights, midtones, or shadows without compromising detail in other areas of tonality.
* White Balance: Use the Temperature and Tint controls to introduce warmth or coldness to your image. You can also control the amount of green and red tones in your image.
Use the Temperature slider controls to increase or decrease the amount of orange or blue tone. Increasing the amount of orange introduces warmth to your image. Increasing the amount of blue introduces coldness to your image.
Use the Tint slider control to add more red or green tone to your image. Auto White-Balance will do this automatically for you.
* Use Reduce Luminance Noise and Reduce Color Noise to make images look more beautiful and minimize unwanted grain and speckling in your photos.
Adjust the slider for the type of noise you are seeing in the image, either color or luminance. If you are unsure what type of noise you have, adjust each slider in turn to the maximum value to see which removes the noise. In some cases you may have both types of noise, in other cases one type may predominate. Reduce Noise will assist you in this.
* Choose from the available large number of eye-catching and awesome effects!
* Control the intensity of Looks with a simple slider.
STORE AND SHARE:
* Original image is never lost during editing. Undo and redo the changes until you get the desired look.
* Easy sharing, your way: Share the edited picture on Facebook and be the talk of your friends.
English, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Finnish, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Norwegian and Turkish.
- Basics: Crop, straighten, rotate and flip your photos, and remove red eye.
your photos. Remove red eye.
- Auto-fix: One-touch adjustments for brightness, exposure and shadows.
- Color: Slider controls for exposure, contrast, clarity, vibrance and more.
- One-touch filters: Choose from more than 15 eye-catching effects!!
- Get creative by adding the Looks Pack and Noise Reduction Pack.*
- Available for free when you sign in with an Adobe ID. The Adobe Looks Pack gives your photos fun, fresh looks with even more one-touch filters.
- The Adobe Noise Reduction Pack minimizes unwanted grain and speckling in your photos.