Storage Made Easy Cloud File Explorer is the Windows 8 client for the Storage Made Easy Open Cloud Platform.
It enables users to view and manage files from many different clouds directly from your Windows Device.
The App works with SME free, personal, IaaS, and with the on-premise EFSS Enterprise solution.
Clouds supported include:
Google Docs, Google Drive, Google Storage, Google Sites, Amazon S3, iCloud, Microsoft OneDrive, DropBox, Azure Blob Storage, Box, RackSpace Cloud Files, OpenStack Swift, SwiftStack, Mirantis, Softlayer, Ceph, CleverSafe, Scality, Gmail, Email, HP Helion, iKeepinCloud, PogoPlug, BaseCamp, SalesForce, IBM Connections Files,EMC Atmos, Office365, SharePoint, CloudMe, HostingSolutions.it, Scality, Huddle, Alfresco (on-premise version),Zimbra Briefcase, SafeSync(WebDav enabled), FilesAnywhere (FTP enabled), Dump Truck, Cloudian, Jive, Egnyte, Memset, and any WebDav enabled Cloud.
The App also works with Amazon S3 compatible clouds such as S3 compliant Clouds such as Eucalyptus Walrus, Ceph, Nifty Cloud Storage, Connectria, Constant Cloud Storage, Tiscali Cloud Storage, GreenQCloud, SeeWeb Cloud Storage, Riakcs, LunaCloud, HostEurope, NetGear ReadyNAS, Caringo Object Storage, and Dunkel Storage.
The free version provides 5GB free (hosted on Amazon S3) and enables the ability to add up to 3 additional Clouds.
For additional package options visit the StorageMadeEasy.com website.
- Unify Cloud File Data
- Supports 45+ Public Private and SaaS Clouds
- Access Cloud Files from a WebDav Drive (even if clouds don't support WebDav)
- Easily securely share files for any cloud or multiple Clouds using password and time expiry
- Copy Data Between Clouds
- Use with SME Enterprise for Private Enterprise File Share and Sync Strategy
- Easily Search for documents across all mapped Clouds
- Tag files from different clouds to easily group / classify
- Collaborate with Business WorkSpaces
- Open files uploaded and encrypted via the SME Service (password required)
- Sync files (SME Personal and Business Customers only)
- Create a desktop drive using SME CloudDav (WebDav access to any cloud)