This first-of-its-kind app of the bestselling cookbook—How to Cook Everything® from New York Times columnist Mark Bittman—has 2,000 recipes, 400 how-to illustrations, and a host of features that appeal to cooks on the go.
Here’s some of what’s on tap:
• From this award-winning book: Mark Bittman’s 2,000 recipes and recipe variations—as well as his no-nonsense cooking guidance, including hundreds of how-to illustrations; equipment, technique, and ingredient information; and meal-planning ideas.
• Easy-to-use and flexible search capabilities, as well as the ability to browse recipes and reference information.
• Cooking inspiration: Bittman’s Picks, Featured Recipe, Quick Dinners, and Favorites, which provide quick access to selected recipes.
• All recipe and reference content is embedded in the app, which means that you can use the app even if you don’t have a network connection.
• Handy built-in timers, placed throughout the recipe steps, which run even when the app is not.
• Well-organized shopping lists that make it easy to buy ingredients—and whatever other groceries you need at home.
• Feed your friends: Integration with Facebook and Twitter allows you to share what you’re cooking with your social network!
• Be global: Automatically convert temperatures and quantities to metric if that’s your preference.
• This app is the perfect complement to the book and an invaluable reference.