With the HP All-in-One Printer Remote app, you can print documents and photos, check the status of your printer, and perform maintenance tasks. You can also order original HP printing supplies and get help from HP support. Some features might not be available with all printer models.
- Set up new HP printers and connect your existing HP printers to your wireless network.
- Check supply levels and view error messages.
- Connect to other HP printers on your network.
- Start scan and print jobs.
- Order original HP printing supplies, register your printer, and get HP support.
- Perform maintenance tasks and change printer settings.
- Launch HP Connected and access services like HP ePrint and HP Instant Ink.
- Set Scan to Network Folder and Scan to Email options.
- Run Fax Setup Wizard to configure fax settings.