IMPORTANT: OneDrive for Business, formerly SkyDrive Pro, is cloud storage for employees as part of Office 365 or SharePoint Online business subscriptions. You need to already have a OneDrive for Business account to use this app. This app does not support on-premises deployments of OneDrive for Business.
If you’re storing your files on OneDrive for Business, they are just a tap away with this app. Easily view and share your files in a modern, touch-friendly Windows 8 experience. Upload your documents and access them across all of your devices. You will get all of the security and tools that SharePoint offers to help you be more productive at work.
If you are not sure whether you have a OneDrive for Business site speak with your organization admin or IT department. You should be able to access the account in the browser using your Organizational ID.
This is not the same thing as your OneDrive. OneDrive for Business is for your work files while OneDrive is for all of your personal files.
- Browse through all of your OneDrive for Business files
- Access your most recently used files.
- Share your files with your colleagues.
- Add more files to OneDrive for Business from your device.
- Open documents, photos and videos.
- Edit your documents in Microsoft Office, or in the browser with Office Web Apps.