Google Play Music allows you to keep up to 20,000 of your favorite songs in the cloud.
outcoldplayer (former gMusicW) is an unofficial Windows 8 client for Google Play Music. Main features are: playing music in background, playlists management, 5 starts rating system for songs, Last.fm Scrobbling (enable it in application settings, "accounts" page), offline listening.
You need to have a Google Play Music account to use this application.
Please vote for features you want to see in next version of outcoldplayer on https://outcoldplayer.uservoice.com/.
If you have any problems with this application check our knowledge base http://outcoldplayer.uservoice.com/knowledgebase
And follow http://twitter.com/outcoldplayer to know about all our future plans.
- Stream songs from Google Play Music
- All Access Radio support (Search and Explore)
- Stream to Xbox
- Cache songs from Google Play Music and listen them when you don't have internet connection
- Playlists managment: create/delete/rename/adding and removeing songs
- Search by Artist, Songs, Albums, Genres, Playlists from Windows Search Charm
- Last.fm Scrobbling support (enable it in Settings->Accounts)
- Live tiles (support wide and square tiles)
- Rate songs (5 stars rate system)
- Shows the recently played artists / albums/ genres / playlists on the Home screen
- Plays in background, screen can be turned off or you can use other applications in the same time