Recipe Keeper is the easy to use, all in one recipe organizer, shopping list and meal planner that's available across all of your devices.
Quickly and easily enter all your favorite recipes and organize them exactly the way you want. Create the ultimate personal cookbook with recipes from your own cookbooks, magazines and recipe websites.
Recipes can be entered with as little or as much information as needed and can be grouped by courses and categories that you define making Recipe Keeper work the way you do.
Import recipes automatically from many popular recipe websites then tailor the recipes for your own needs.
Add ingredients to your shopping list straight from a recipe with one click. View your shopping list on your phone while in the store.
Plan your meals for the week with the built in meal planner then add your meals straight to your shopping list.
Share your recipes, shopping lists and meal planner across all of your Windows 8, Windows 10, Android, iPhone, iPad and Windows Phone devices (separate purchase required for Android, iPhone/iPad and Windows Phone).
Attach photos to your recipes, add your own notes, rate your recipes and flag your favorites.
Quickly search for your recipes by ingredients, directions or rating.
Share your recipes on Facebook, Twitter and other social networks and by email.
Print you recipes.
Import recipes from MSN Food & Drink
Create up to 4 kitchen timers allowing you to time your cooking to perfection.
Backup and restore your recipes to an external drive or your OneDrive.
With Recipe Keeper you finally have one place to keep all of your recipes organized just the way you want!
- Add your own recipes, quickly and easily
- Organize your recipes, your way, by course and by categories
- Supports multiple shopping lists
- Add meals to your meal planner
- Share your recipes, shopping lists and meal planner across all your Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows Phone, Android, iPhone and iPad devices
- Share your recipes on Facebook, Twitter and other social networks
- Search for recipes by ingredients, directions, ratings or favorites
- Print, share and copy your recipes and shopping lists
- Easily import recipes from the internet
- Import recipes from MSN Food & Drink
- Create up to 4 timers
- Backup and restore your recipes