The Finance app by TradingView helps you track accurate information for stocks and other markets with most advanced charts available. Set up personal watchlists and follow hotlists with top gainers and losers. See top published ideas from TradingView, the most active investor and trader community in the world. Delivered through a carefully designed and streamlined Windows experience.
- Watchlist - personalise your watchlist to conveniently track the stocks, mutual funds, futures, indexes, currencies, ETFs, CFDs and even Bitcoin.
- Hotlists - see autofiltered lists of top Volume Leaders, Top Gainers and Top Losers.
- Real-Time Charts - most powerful charting technology in the world with tons of tools and options
- Ideas - the most recent popular ideas shared on TradingView, the most active investor community in the world.
- Technical Analysis Drawings - analyze the markets with tons of technical analysis drawings, such as trendlines, pitchforks, Ganns, Fibs e.t.c. All with super easy and precise drawing mobile algorithms
- 60+ Automatic Indicators - apply with on-click most popular indicators in the world to see where stocks are going. These include moving averages, MACD, RSI, Elliot Wave and many more.
- Stocks - see interactive charts for favorite stocks from US and around the world
- Futures - track oil, natural gas, gold, grain and many other futures contracts
- Currencies/Forex - exchange rates from your favorite currencies around the world
- World Indexes - track what’s happening in worldwide economies with indexes from around the globe
- Spreads - create any spreads you want (i.e. GOOG / MSFT) and track them in separate tiles
- Bitcoin - delve into the new emerging cryptocurrency world that is Bitcoin and follow latest quotes.
- Compare any symbols to SnP500 and other indexes with a single touch
- Chart Types - view the charts in candle, area, bar, line, Renko, Kagi, or PnF mode to get different angles on the market.
- Color-coded Live Tiles – Tiles update in real-time and change color based on how much stocks have gained or lost. A single touch opens the full chart.