With Viber, everyone in the world can connect, freely. More than 500 million Viber users text, call, and send photo and video messages worldwide over Wifi or 3G - for free. Viber is available for many smartphones and platforms.
We worked closely with Microsoft to provide the best possible Viber experience on Windows 8.
Viber for Windows 8 and the latest versions of the Viber application for smartphones have been designed to allow you to use Viber on multiple devices, so you can always use the app that’s right for you, whether at home, in school, at the office, or on the go.
On Viber, your phone number is your ID. The app syncs with your mobile contact list, automatically detecting which of your contacts have Viber.
• Best-quality HD voice calls
• Video calls (supported on PC)
• Text, photo and sticker messages
• Full sync between your mobile and Windows
• Transfer ongoing calls between devices
• Pin specific conversations directly to the Start screen
• Snap Viber to the side of your screen
What’s new in version 4.1:
• Spell checker
• Change the chat width
• Forward messages directly from the chat screen
• Improved badge notifications
Arabic, Catalan, German, Spanish, French, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese (Portugal), Portuguese (Brazil), Russian, Chinese (Traditional), Chinese (Simplified)
Viber is completely free with no advertising.
We value your privacy.
Follow us for updates and news:
Facebook - http://facebook.com/viber
Twitter - http://twitter.com/viber
(*) Network data charges may apply