Virtual Wallet® dials down the pressure of staying on top of your money by giving you a simple way to help you keep all of your financial stuff in order. You can check your balances, pay bills, transfer money* and find a nearby branch.
To use the app, you’ll need a Virtual Wallet from PNC. Don’t have one? Open a Virtual Wallet at https://www.pncvirtualwallet.com/
Follow us on Twitter @PNCBank for the latest Virtual Wallet updates.
For technical support and troubleshooting, please contact us on Twitter @PNCBank_Help or call us at 1-800-352-2255 (Mon - Fri: 7am to 10pm ET, Sat - Sun: 8am to 5pm ET).
- QUICK VIEW - At-a-glance view of your balances, the Money Bar®, the upcoming week and your recent transactions.
- CALENDAR - See everything in one place. Track scheduled payments and transfers,* and review past spending. Watch out for Danger Days® that alert you when you may be at risk of overdrawing your account
- MONEY BAR - Get a bird’s eye view of your money with Scheduled Out (upcoming bills and transfers), Free (money available to spend) and Reserve (money you’ve tucked away).
- ACCOUNT ACTIVITY - View transaction history for your Spend, Reserve and Growth accounts as well as a linked PNC credit card.
- PAY BILLS - Make one-time and recurring bill payments to payees you’ve already set up online using Virtual Wallet and see your bills integrated with the Calendar and Money Bar.
- WISH LIST - Set your sights on the things you want and start saving. Set money aside for wish list items from your Reserve and Growth accounts and keep track of your progress.
- LOCATE PNC - Locate the nearest PNC Bank Branch or ATM using built-in Location Services or search by zip code and street address.