Snap. Edit. Share. Smile. The free Adobe Photoshop Express app provides photo magic at your fingertips.
Join millions of creative folks who trust and use Adobe Photoshop Express for fast, powerful, and easy editing. This is the one-stop shop for your quick and fabulous photo editing needs.
Use Adobe Photoshop Express to create better looking pictures. Use slide bar adjustments or automatic one-touch fixes to achieve great results. If you’re new to the app, here are few ways to improve your photos:
INTRODUCING NEW LOOKS AND BORDERS:
* Now choose from more than 45 eye-catching effects called Looks! Control the intensity of Looks with a simple slider. Different categories of Looks like Black and White, Portrait, Nature, Pop Color, and Duo Tones help to get you the right effect to apply.
*Borders: Use our newly added Borders to add a distinctive personal touch to your photos with 30+ borders and frames. Express yourself!
* Quickly open photos from the device.
* Snap pictures from right within the app.
* Edit photos to their possible best. An easy to use interface provides seamless switching between various edits.
* The comprehensive photo editor allows you to polish your photos so that you can turn your imagination to reality.
* Fix photos fast — crop, straighten, rotate clockwise and anticlockwise, flip horizontal and vertical.
* Crop also provides easy one-touch default aspect ratios.
Make your photos pop with simple sliders:
* Control and set contrast, clarity, saturation, vibrance, dehaze
Use these controls in your photos to produce stunning results.
Contrast is an attention-grabbing control that can turn your ordinary photo into a dazzling masterpiece.
Adjust the color saturation using the Vibrance and Saturation controls.
Adjust clarity slider to reveal more texture and detail in your photos.
Use the Dehaze slider to add or remove haze from your photo.
* Exposure, highlights, shadows, blacks and whites
You can fine-tune the photo’s exposure setting using the Exposure adjustment controls. Highlights and Shadows are the best way to optimize your photo’s exposure in the highlights, midtones, and shadows, without compromising on other areas of tonality.
Use Blacks and Whites to set black point and white point of the photo. This makes more colors appear completely black or white.
* Temperature and Tint
Use Temperature and Tint controls to introduce warmth or coldness to your photo. You can also control the amount of green and red tones in your photo.
Use the Temperature slider controls to increase or decrease the amount of orange or blue tone. Increasing the amount of orange introduces warmth to your photo. Increasing the amount of blue introduces coldness to your photo.
Use the Tint slider control to add more red or green tone to your photo. Auto White-Balance does this automatically for you.
Use Sharpen, Reduce Luminance Noise, and Reduce Color Noise to make photos look more beautiful and minimize unwanted grain and speckling in your photos.
REMOVE RED EYE AND FIX PET EYE:
* Just a tap is required to remove red-eye of people or pets in photos.
You can use the Red Eye tool to reduce the red eyes in the subjects of your photo. This desaturates the red pixels within the target area and reduces the effect.
* Edit your photos with a one-touch auto adjustment.
RAW PHOTO SUPPORT:
*Photoshop Express supports the following file formats:
• Photo: JPG, PNG
• Raw files: arw (SONY), cr2 (CANON), crw (CANON), dng, erf (EPSON), raf (FUJI), 3fr & fff (HASSELBLAD), dcr (KODAK), mrw (KONICA), mos (LEAF), rwl (LEICA), nef & nrw (NIKON), orf (OLYMPUS), rw2 (PANASONIC), pef (PENTAX), srw (SAMSUNG.
* Print the edited photos directly using your Windows device.
STORE AND SHARE:
* Your original photo is not lost during editing. Undo and redo the changes until you get the desired look.
* Easy sharing, your way: Instantly share your edited photos on Facebook.
English, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Finnish, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Norwegian, and Turkish.
- Basics: Crop, straighten, rotate and flip your photos, and remove red eye.
your photos. Remove red eye.
- Auto-fix: One-touch adjustments for brightness, exposure and shadows.
- Color: Slider controls for exposure, contrast, clarity, vibrance and more.
- One-touch filters: Choose from more than 15 eye-catching effects!!
- Get creative by adding the Looks Pack and Noise Reduction Pack.*
- Available for free when you sign in with an Adobe ID. The Adobe Looks Pack gives your photos fun, fresh looks with even more one-touch filters.
- The Adobe Noise Reduction Pack minimizes unwanted grain and speckling in your photos.
- RAW image support: Now you can edit RAW images.
- Borders: Enhance your images with new, creative borders.
- Stunning Looks filters: Now you can control the intensity of looks and create varied effects to be more creative.
- New corrections: We have added Blacks, Whites, Sharpen, Saturation, and Dehaze to help you make your images more beautiful.
- Pet-eye (green-eye) correction: Now you can fix the pet eye problem in your image with a single tap.