Rich PDF Annotations, Fill PDF Forms, Insert Image, Sign, Print, Dropbox Sync, Connect to SharePoint, OneDrive, Box or SugarSync and many more useful features – Annotate101 truly has earned its accolades as the leading app on Windows Store for simple, easy to use Rich PDF Annotations and full offline/online connectivity to Microsoft SharePoint and many online social file storage platforms. Annotate101 is the only app on Store featuring deep integration with Microsoft SharePoint 2013 / SharePoint 2010 / Office 365 SharePoint Online, full two-way Sync / Integration with Dropbox, Box, OneDrive, Evernote, SugarSync, SharePoint, PDF Side-by-Side Comparison and Flattening of PDF to view your annotations across platforms such as iPhone/iPad/Android, Full File/Folder Management and much more.
Annotate101 lets you read and annotate PDF documents, type free text, highlight text, make notes, insert shapes like circle, arrow, square/rectangle, bookmark important pages, draw with your finger or use your stylus to write on the document, insert signature, insert a blank page for taking notes and simply either print or save these changes. At this time, it is the only Windows Store app that supports Adobe’s Rich Text Format Typewriters (aka FreeText) and Flattening of Annotations for viewing annotated PDF across multiple devices and other platforms like iOS, Android etc. Moreover, Annotate101 is also the only Windows store application that offers PDF Side-by-Side Comparison, Full File/Folder Management to organize your files, Fill PDF forms and share via email, Flatten Annotated PDF and view across platforms and devices like iPhone/Android phones, Sign and Share with your colleagues, partners and / or customers via email or using online file sharing sites such as Dropbox, Box, OneDrive, Evernote, SugarSync, SharePoint etc.
Annotate101 is one of the most cost effective apps on Windows Store offering enterprise class collaboration features via deep integration with Microsoft SharePoint coupled with rich PDF reading and annotation capabilities. You can connect to your corporate SharePoint Intranet or Extranet and get full offline access to corporate SharePoint content on the go, including the ability to sync back your changes to SharePoint next time you are online. Annotate101 also supports Box OneCloud, which allows you to open files directly from and/or save them back to Box. You can also access documents anywhere: PC desktop, OneDrive, Dropbox, Box, Google Drive, FTP, WebDAV, Evernote, SugarSync and many more Windows apps.
Annotate101 app is designed from ground-up to make it simpler for non IT savvy users to easily interact with documents in SharePoint within a familiar Windows tiles look-and-feel environment that is optimized for touch. Find below a list of key benefits of why you should use Annotate101 app on your Windows 8.1 or Windows 10 tablet (like Microsoft Surface Pro 3):
* For Executives - Annotate101 app is designed from ground up by a focus group of CEOs who are frequently on the road and require full Offline access to corporate documents and interact with it as if its paper. Here are our TOP 5 productivity improvements that Annotate101 app will deliver on your Windows 8.1 or Windows 10 touch device:
- Work Offline Anywhere Anytime: Annotate101 can be used with or without Internet connectivity. For example, if you are a busy executive who is on a plane frequently, Annotate101 app is smart enough to sync your corporate documents from your organization's Intranet, Dropbox, OneDrive, Box, Evernote, SugarSync or any online file storage platform while you are Online so that when you are on the road or in the air with no Internet, you have full secured access to your documents to read, annotate and be as productive as you are Online. You can annotate on Annotate101, share with OneDrive/Box/Dropbox and read the annotated file on any device including iPhone, Android, Blackberry etc.
- SharePoint Connectivity: Annotate101 connects seamlessly to your Microsoft SharePoint 2010 or SharePoint 2013 sites hosted internally within your organization or on Microsoft Office 365 SharePoint Online. You can access business sites and open important documents from SharePoint "on-the-go", either offline / online and interact with it using Annotate101 Rich Annotation capabilities.
- Rich Annotations and Search: Annotate101 offers one of the most powerful PDF annotation capabilities for Windows 8.1 / Windows 10 touch tablets. You can perform keyword search or annotate PDF documents using a digitizer pen or even with your finger (such as notes, comments, highlight, freehand writing, shapes, signature etc.). You can also access full PDF Annotation Summary, Document Outline, Manage Bookmarks, Flatten Annotated PDF (for viewing across devices / platforms like iOS, Android) and Print your annotation document at the simple touch of a button. Also supported are advanced features like "Insert Image", "Insert New Page" and much more...
- Easy to Use: Annotate101 uses the Windows refreshing tiles approach to help users interact with important corporate content including support for various document formats such as Microsoft Office, PDF, Image files and many more. Once you open and read the document in Annotate101 it is always available in your app for quick access anywhere anytime, whether you are Offline or Online.
- Highly Secure: Annotate101 app has been designed with focus on Security of documents opened or saved within the app. Annotate101 can be used to read highly sensitive documents such as legal contracts or board papers as well as save them within Annotate101 secure area for easy access in Offline mode. The secure area is protected by passcode and not accessible to anyone for the app user and never synchronized back to any public or local servers. Best of all Annotate101 app Security features are designed in a way to be less obtrusive so that non IT savvy users can chose automatically allow user to open Annotate101 app once they are logged into their windows machine, without the need for entering additional passcode (optional feature to be enabled by user after passcode is set on first time use).
* For Casual Users and Students - Annotate101 app offers both casual users and students who use a Windows 8.1 or Windows 10 touch PC/Tablet, an easier option of reading and annotating e-books, course materials, assignments and many more documents in PDF or Microsoft Office format:
- Work Offline Anywhere Anytime: Annotate101 can be used with or without Internet connectivity. For example, if you are in a park or beach, Annotate101 app is smart enough to sync the documents to your favorite online storage such as Dropbox, Box, Evernote, SugarSync or OneDrive, which you are currently reading or course materials / assignments that you are currently working on and make them available when you are Offline. You can annotate on Annotate101, share with OneDrive/Box/Dropbox and read the annotated file on any mobile device including iPhone, iPad, Android, Blackberry etc.
- Windows Refreshing Tiles: Annotate101 is beautiful and follows the design aesthetics of Windows 8.1 / Windows 10. So if you like your Windows Tablet / PC you will love our app. Best of all our app is so easy to use that you would never need to look up a user guide or contact us for support.
- Default Reader for PDF: We believe that you will love Annotate101 so much that you will almost certainly make Annotate101 your default reader app for PDF documents. You can very easily do this by Right clicking or tap-and-hold on your device, select "Open With", select "Choose Default Program..." and ensure that you select "Annotate101". Say goodbye to slow PDF Loading software and say Hello to faster loading Annotate101 with Rich annotation capabilities.
*** To celebrate the upcoming ILTA 2015 Conference in Las Vegas, we are offering this app at a discounted price for a limited time only. Get your copy today and experience the rich PDF & Word annotation capabilities and the power of sharing & collaboration using SharePoint, Dropbox, Box, OneDrive, Evernote, SugarSync and many more innovative useful features. ***
- Easy to Use - Annotate101 has been designed by a group of CEOs with business executives and non-technical users in mind. Annotate101 is very easy to use, intuitive and feels like Windows 10
- PDF Annotations with Signature - Free Hand Writing, Free Text, Highlight, Sticky Note, Markups, Rectangle, Ellipse, Line, Arrow, Signature,. Eraser, INSERT Image, Change Color, Font Type/Size etc
- Enhanced PDF Reading - View Document Outline & easily navigate PDF, Bookmark your Favorite pages for quick access, Insert Images / New Pages, Flatten your Annotated PDF & view on iOS & Android devices
- PDF Comparison with Other Documents - Compare multiple PDFs side by side in Snap View or Split View in Windows 8.1 as well as compare content easily
- Access Corporate SharePoint Content - Connect to Microsoft SharePoint On-premises / Office 365. Automatic Discovery of Lists & Libraries with full OFFLINE access & automatic file synchronization
- Save Annotated documents to SharePoint - Save your document changes directly to SharePoint 2010 or 2013 site if required and rest assured we will never overwrite the master version but save a copy
- Enhanced Security - Annotate101 offer unobtrusive Security features that maintains the ease of use yet gives users the peace of mind, especially when reading / annotating SECURE documents & PDFs
- Full Offline Access - Take Microsoft SharePoint, Dropbox, SkyDrive, Box Documents Offline and automatically sync changes made offline when you are connected back to Internet
- Automated Save/Sync and Automated Crash Recovery - Never lose your annotations and edits to PDF, Word, Excel or any documents opened with Annotate101. We automatically save all your work just in case
- PRINT, PDF Annotations Summary, Document Outline, Flatten Annotation & Reading Layouts – Easily navigate PDF using Outline or quickly access your annotations or jump to important pages during meetings
- Save As, Share, Open From Online File sharing - Tap & share “as-is” or “flattened” annotated documents with colleagues/friends via email, Dropbox, OneDrive, Box and much more
- Local Files & Folders Management - Secure encrypted local file/folder storage option for users to quickly organize & access recently viewed documents from SharePoint, OneDrive or other File Shares
- PDF Search - Find Text in PDF either Matching Case or matching whole words. Easily navigate PDF documents using Outlines or custom Bookmarks (of your favorite/important pages)
- Password Protected PDFs & Tappable PDF Links- Open Secured PDFs and PDF hyperlinks from Annotate101 by clicking on the hyperlink and open in your default browser automatically in Snap/Split Views
- Office Document Annotations - Annotate101 supports Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint 2013 Document Annotations including saving your changes back to SharePoint, Dropbox, SkyDrive, Box or simply email!
- Improve Team Collaboration - Share Team Calendar, View Project Tasks, Contact Team Members, Read Team Announcements, Address Issues and Handle Team Discussions stored in SharePoint via Annotate101
- Flatten Annotations to view across devices & platforms – Save As Flattened PDF or Share Flattened PDF via email, Sync with Dropbox, Box, OneDrive etc. Access flattened annotated PDF on iOS/Android tab
- Full Offline Support with "Sync" - You can use Annotate101 app in Online or Offline mode (i.e. Internet connectivity). Even better you can annotate on one device & access updates on your other device
- Enhanced Calendar View - Annotate101 can sync with your Favorite SharePoint Calendar to show all the upcoming events/meetings planned. You can use Annotate101 to view scheduled & upcoming meetings
- Default PDF Reader - We believe that you will love Annotate101 so much that you will almost certainly make Annotate101 your default reader app for opening and annotating PDF documents