Back to the Drawing Board is a powerful 2D CAD and technical drawing app. It is the perfect tool for creating 2D plans, elevations, details, schematics, diagrams, and charts on your Windows device. Back to the Drawing Board takes full advantage of the unique features of Windows to provide a great drawing experience on desktops, laptops and tablets. It is an affordable CAD solution for businesses, consumers, students or anyone who needs to produce quick, accurate technical drawings.
Take advantage of our free 7-day trial and see what you can create with Back to the Drawing Board.
- Insert and edit JPEG, PNG and PDF bitmap images
- Import SVG and DXF drawings, export to PDF, DXF, SVG, PNG and JPEG
- Rich drawing primitives include lines, circles, arcs, ellipses, rectangles, irregular polygons and b-splines.
- Automatic linear and angular dimensioning.
- High-quality text rendering using OpenType font technology
- Assign attributes including layers, colors, line weights, line types, fills and fonts.
- Create groups and symbols, include in symbol libraries, insert in linear or radial arrays.
- Use grids, rulers and triangle tool to simplify dimensional drawing.
- Work in English or metric units, "engineer's" or "architect's" scale.
- Enter points using your mouse, stylus or touch.
- Enter exact values using absolute, delta or polar coordinates.
- Snap to grids, objects, normals, tangents, intersections and more.
- Measure precise distances, angles, and area.
- Easily move, copy, delete, transform and group objects.
- Powerful line and arc editing features.
- View your drawing full-screen for an immersive experience, or pin the control panel for instant access to important functions.