Voted Best Educational App in the 2015 BETT Awards.
Book Creator is the simple way to make your own beautiful ebooks, right on your PC or Tablet.
The top Book creation app in 80 countries is now available for Windows.
With over 10 million ebooks created so far, Book Creator is ideal for making all kinds of books, including children's picture books, photo books, comic books, journals, textbooks and more.
And when you're done, share your book with ease, or even publish it to online book stores!
- Book Creator makes e-book publishing easy - wired.com
- One of the Top 50 Apps for the iPad - The Guardian
- Winner of a Parents' Choice Gold Award
MANY WAYS TO SHARE YOUR BOOK:
* Send your book by email
* Use a cloud service such as OneDrive, Google Drive, Dropbox (and more)
* Share your pages as images to other Windows Store apps
* Save your books to any windows folder, on your PC or on the network
BECOME A PUBLISHED AUTHOR!
Book Creator ebooks are created using the international ePub standard, so you know they will be readable now and in the future. Book Creator books are optimized for easy publishing to online book stores.
See examples of published books at pinterest.com/bookcreator
NOTE: Book Creator supports the ePub fixed layout format, including double page images. Fixed layout ebooks are not ideal for long texts such as novels.
FIRST CLASS SUPPORT:
- The app includes a Getting Started manual, plus we have an online support forum at bookcreator.com/support with how-to articles and email support.
- We love to talk via Twitter - say hello @BookCreatorApp
PERFECT FOR THE CLASSROOM:
Book Creator is open-ended, creative and cross curriculum, and is one of the most popular iPad apps for teachers across the world.
“Book Creator sits atop my list of the best educational apps. I’ve used Book Creator with learners of all ages, from kindergarten to adults. Its simplicity is refreshing, allowing authors to focus on their content.”
- Tony Vincent, Learning and Technology Consultant, learninginhand.com
"My students are each creating a resource that will be available for download across the world. This is authentic learning at its best. My students have a voice.”
- Jane Ross, Digital Literacy Coach at Jakarta Intercultural School
“A must for anyone in education. I love this app!”
- Joe Moretti, Apple UK Education Mentor
** Read case studies and lesson plans from teachers using Book Creator at redjumper.net/blog
- Add text, choosing from over 40 fonts
- Add photos, images and video from your computer’s photo library, from the web, or use your webcam
- Resize and position your pages as you like with guidelines and snap positioning
- Use the microphone to narrate your books or add music from your library
- With the pen tool you can draw and write in your book
- Choose from portrait, landscape or square book sizes
- A quick tap and you're reading your book with beautiful page turning!