Campaign Logger lets you take notes and build your RPG campaign at the same time. And everything stays organized!
Tag your entries during typing to automatically build a Cast of Characters, a Gazetteer, an overview of money earned, of items found, and of important dates, and a collection of plot ideas and rulings. Tags generate links which let you find related log entries easily.
This is a trial version of the Campaign Logger. It is limited to 2 logs of up to 20 entries each so you can test the app out before upgrading.
To acquire a full version license key, please visit http://bit.ly/campaignlogger
- Take notes and easily tag them as you go
- Automatically create a Cast of Characters
- Automatically create a Gazetteer
- Automatically create a list of organizations, items, dates, etc.
- Browse your entries by tag category and specific tag
- Filter displayed entries by contained text
- Get autocomplete suggestions on tags
- URLs will be converted into links automatically
- Export your entries as text or JSON
- Import logs from JSON files
- Roll dice
- Format entries
- Generate NPCs, villages, and combat descriptions on the fly