Watch out for DINOSAURS!
… From the award winning developers of Connect the Dots Ultimate …
Bring to life the prehistoric age as you discover each of the dinosaurs hiding in the game. Be careful where you tread, the realistic images and sounds make for a Jurassic exploration.
From toddler, preschool, kindergarten, and early school age kids through to those young at heart, this fun and educational game will help you learn the names of your dinosaurs as you explore by using numbers and letters of the alphabet.
Read the Connect the Dots Dinosaurs app features to see what makes it different to other dot to dot games.
Connect the Dots Dinosaurs comes with a selection of free games that can be upgraded through an in-app purchase to the full set. By purchasing the full version, you’ll be entitled to any additional dinosaurs added in future releases.
Dot to dot games have traditionally been a fun and educational early learning tool for tots, toddlers, pre schoolers, kindergarten, and early school age children and appeals to both boys and girls.
• 2 year old and 3 year old children can perfect their learning of numbers both visually and through speech. The correct sequence of numbers required to complete each game will teach kids from age 2 to count higher and higher as they progress through the puzzles on each level.
• The selection of uppercase or lowercase letters helps 3 year old kids to learn the alphabet and they will soon be correctly reciting their ABCs right through to Z.
• 4 year old and 5 year old children can learn to pronounce the names of their favourite dinosaurs as the name is spoken on completion of each game.
• Non English speakers may also find this a fun and helpful way to start learning the English language.
We hope you enjoy playing what we believe is the most fun and best educational game for toddlers
- life-like high quality images set against photographic scenes that look amazing on High Definition (HD) and retina displays of both tablets and smart phones
- a child’s voice announces those difficult dinosaur names on completion of each puzzle
- realistic sound effects are used for each creature that can be replayed again and again
- an option to learn with either numbers or abc / ABC letters
- real voices for the numbers and letters as you connect each dot
- random ordering of the dots in the paid (full) version making each play a new adventure
- increasing difficulty as you progress through the games
- a hints feature to help the younger child find the next letter or number
- no advertising
- a child-lock in the free game to prevent accidental upgrade to the full version