Watch this in-depth 43-tutorial course, from our resident Apple guru Francesco Schiavon, to learn how to create attractive and informative presentations using Apple’s Keynote software on your Mac, iOS devices and iCloud!
Are you tired of boring slide presentations? Have you ever suffered from PowerPoint Poisoning? If so, there is hope! In this course, with Apple expert Francesco Schiavon, you see how quickly and easily beautiful digital presentations can be created using Apple’s next-generation Keynote software.
Start the “heavy lifting” of setting up the basic presentation outline on your Mac at home, then access your presentation from your iPad, or even your iPhone, to quickly add or remove slides and other objects in your presentation as you get new ideas. If you’re collaborating with a team, learn how to safely and securely edit, view and manipulate your Keynote presentation... even if other team members can only access iCloud in a Windows browser... in a far corner of the globe!
In this course, you learn to keep your audience engaged with attractive and captivating transitions and builds as well as work with beautiful animatable 3D charts and graphs for maximum visual impact!
But Keynote is not only about the viewers! Control the presentation remotely with the presenter display... particularly important if you’re not the person doing the presenting! Once the presentation is over, you see how to export and share your finished “show” with others who couldn’t be physically present on that day.
So, get your message out with Keynote's amazing and immersive next-generation presentations by watching this and all the other courses in our continuing Apple Productivity Series!
Table of Contents:
2. What is a Keynote Presentation?
3. Creating New Presentations (OS X)
4. New Presentations (iOS & iCloud)
5. Adding Text & Images (OS X)
6. Adding Text & Images (iOS)
7. Replacing Images (iOS & iCloud)
8. Formatting Text & Objects (OS X)
9. Formatting Text & Objects (iOS & iCloud)
10. Editing Images (OS X)
11. Image Transparency & Framing (iOS)
12. Adding Slides in OS X
13. Adding Slides in iOS & iCloud
14. Intro to Transitions & Builds
15. Adding Transitions in OS X
16. Transitions in iOS & iCloud
17. Editing Transitions (OS X)
18. Editing Transitions (iOS)
19. Same transition for Multiple Slides
20. Adding Build Ins (OS X)
21. Understanding Build Order
22. Action & Build Out
23. Builds in iOS & iCloud
24. The Build Order in iOS
25. Working with Tables (OS X)
26. Working with Charts (OS X)
27. Tables in iOS & iCloud
28. Charts in iOS
29. Animating Tables & Charts
30. Presenter Notes
31. Hardware Scenarios
32. The Presenter Display
33. Setting up Remote Control
34. Presenter Display on iPhone
35. From iOS to Apple TV
36. Sharing as PowerPoint
37. Other Export Formats
38. Print to PDF
39. Conclusions & Credits
40. How iCloud Works
41. Setting Up iCloud
42. Open & Save Dialogue Boxes
43. iCloud File Management
- This tutorial by Francesco Schiavon
- In-depth Professional Training
- Clear presentations and explanations
- Offline Playback (no internet connection needed)
- HD Video Tutorials