Did you ever wonder what would happen if a game studio wrote a disk scanner using its game engine? Wonder no more. Introducing Disk Falcon, our unique, futuristic disk-scanning utility. Based on highly acclaimed game engine used in "Ultraviolet Dawn", Disk Falcon shines with the polish of over three years of engine development and testing, with its user interface being almost entire animated in real-time.
The scan results can be broken down by individual files, file types, or ages, and presented in either doughnut or bar chart (and, of course, these animate as well while the scan is ongoing). Unneeded files or folders can be dragged and dropped onto the special bin button to be queued up for deletion later.
Disk Falcon even comes with a sci-fi inspired vocal responses to your actions within the program (which, thankfully, can easily be turned off).
- Fluid, futuristic user interface
- Doughnut or bar chart file size visualization styles
- Breakdown by individual files, file types, or file ages
- Real-time, animated scanning feedback and updates
- Multi-level folder disk usage visualization
- Ability to queue up and delete unneeded files from within the program
- Instant folder navigation once the scan is finished
- Vocal responses to your actions within the program