DISKGRAF is an easy to use disk space manager that shows how your disk space is being utilized. You may choose to scan single folders or to scan a full hard drive or partition.
DISKGRAF gives you a beautiful divided bar graph to represent the various file sizes of your folders. With one glance, you can see which files and folders are taking up the most disk space, and gain an intimate understanding of how disk space is distributed on your computer. You can simply tap or click on any folder or file to dig deeper and deeper into your computer.
With DISKGRAF, you can view and manage your files and folders in one simple app. You can open, view and delete files as you need. DISKGRAF helps you find big files at a glance, dig deep into large folders, and even scan other computers in your HomeGroup.
Best of all, DISKGRAF saves your scans so you can keep coming back to view and modify your files. DISKGRAF's built-in Incremental Scan Engine can re-scan your files up to 5x faster than the original scan.
- Scan any folder, hard drive or partition of any size
- Tap and click to navigate through your folders with ease
- Use "breadcrumbs" to jump in and out of large, deep folders
- Every scan is saved to view at a future date or time
- Re-scan your saved scans; up to 5x faster than the original
- Open, select, move and delete files as you need
- Side snap to scan while you work
- Interupt a running scan with confidence, you can resume at any time