Need to mark up and annotate your local PDF documents? Replace pen and paper with an app that feels like pen and paper! Drawboard PDF is the top standalone PDF app on the Windows Store.
Avoid printing documents for markup ever again with Drawboard PDF's uniquely intuitive user interface and experience, smooth and natural pen inking, stylus and touch input separation, and an impressive array of annotation tools. All our annotations comply with globally PDF specification standards.
*Drawboard PDF* is a great first step into digital markup, especially for the Design and Construction industries. Need more features? Try adding Drawboard PDF PRO, available as an in-app trial and purchase.
*Drawboard PDF PRO* is for power users or design/construction professionals. It includes:
- Document Builder: Merge, re-order and arrange PDF documents.
- Calibrated Annotations: Calibrate your document to scale and add linear and area measurements.
- Digital Protractor: Measure and rule ink at precise angles - compatible with Surface Dial.
- Grid and Line Templates & Overlays: Select from a range of grids and line templates to enhance your note taking and sketching.
For a collaborative and team-based markup solution, check out Bullclip, by Drawboard, at drawboard.com/bullclip
Drawboard PDF is provided with a 3 day free trial, at the end of which you can purchase from Windows Store or visit drawboard.com/licensing to inquire about Volume Enterprise Licensing for Drawboard PDF.
Drawboard PDF PRO is also available as a 3 day free trial, available in-app when you have a valid trial or paid Drawboard PDF license.
If you like this app, please support its continued development with great ratings! We also have many plans for further improvements but want to hear your suggestions as well! It is most helpful if you submit your ideas at our User Hub (www.drawboard.uservoice.com), so that we can communicate directly with you. Sometimes we may need more information about feature requests and by posting in the User Hub, we can obtain this from you.
Thank you for your support in making Drawboard PDF the best app in the Windows Store!
- Toggle between using an activated stylus/pen and finger touch to perform annotations on the PDF
- Open, Read and Save multiple large and complex PDF documents
- Create new blank PDF documents of different size, color, orientation and page count
- Smooth and natural inking pen/stylus inking - change stroke width and colors
- Shapes - cloudy tool, rectangle, ellipse, line, arrow and polygon on PDF
- Text markup - highlighter, underline, strikeout, squiggly on PDF
- Edit, write, annotate, ink, and draw on PDFs
- Insert images and webcam snapshots on PDF
- Eraser - also works on the back of the stylus eraser where functional, and right click on mouse
- PDF Bookmarks, Print PDF, Search PDF, Markup History and Share PDF
- All annotations have the option for varying colors, widths, opacities etc on PDF
- Flatten PDF Annotations
- Insert, Rotate and Delete PDF Pages
- Change the layout and view modes of PDF, including night mode
- Insert notes on PDF
- Pin PDFs to your start screen, and Pin local folders within Drawboard PDF for quick access.
- Document Builder - Merge, re-order and arrange PDF documents (Drawboard PDF PRO)
- Calibrated Annotations - Calibrate your document to scale and add linear and area measurements (Drawboard PDF PRO)
- Protractor - Measure and rule ink at precise angles - compatible with Surface Dial (Drawboard PDF PRO)
- Grid and Line Templates & Overlays - Select from a range of grids and lines to enhance the precision of your markups (Drawboard PDF PRO)