Ellen Gould White (Harmon), November 26, 1827 – July 16, 1915.
Ellen G. White is the most widely published Seventh-day Adventist author. Her ministry spanned 70 years, from 1844 until 1915. Ellen White is credited as the co-founder of the Seventh-day Adventist Church. Guided by the Holy Spirit, Ellen White exalted Jesus and pointed to Scripture as the basis of one's faith. She wrote on a wide variety of spiritual and practical topics, from spiritual, to health, education, ministry, financial and marital advice. Her best known most translated work is Steps to Christ, followed by the 5 conflict of the ages series: Patriarchs and Prophets, Prophets and Kings, Desire of Ages, Acts of the Apostles and The Great Controversy.
EGW Writings for Windows 8 enables you to read and search The Complete Published Writings of Ellen G. White online. The EGW Writings App is available in 55 languages, for example: Chinese, English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, and Spanish. The App is great for reading EGW Writings or for word and phrase searches within an individual book or your entire library. The App also includes 7 Bible versions in English for direct linking to Bible references within Ellen White's writings. Many more features are planned in future revisions of the App.
- Read and search the complete published writings of Ellen G. White
- Read 126 Ellen G. White Books
- Read 18 devotional books
- Read 10 Modern English books
- Read 8 Children stories
- Read 109 White Estate research documents
- Study 17 Spirit of Prophecy reference works
- Study 7 Bible versions
- Read Ellen G. White 6 Volume Biographies
- Read and Study 7 Bible versions: AKJV, ASV, DBY, KJV, WBS, WEB, YLT
- 53 non-English languages available of many translated Ellen G. White books
- Highlight and copy selected text to paste and share within other windows apps
- Print selected text, paragraph, or an entire chapter
- Integrated searching
- Split screen search results and reading pane
- Power search engine of Ellen G. White Writings that allows quick access to lookup a book via its code or book title
- Fast searches of Ellen G. White writings for word(s) or phrases
- Limit word or phrase searches to within a book by entering book title or book code first and then the word or phrase to look up
- Settings options: Day/Night Mode, 4 serif and 2 sans serif fonts available, change default column width for landscape and portrait views, set default Bible
- Ability to download books for reading and searching offline