FlexiWin is a Data Reporting Software which displays data from a remote SQL Server database. The Software picks all the tables from the database and points to the first entity in the Data View page.
1. The software picks data from any remote SQL server database and by default points to the first table in the database. The software requires the internet connection. [In the trial version, the software is limited to a fixed period of 30 days only.]
2. The trial version contains all the features with a limited period of 30 days. Once the trial period is over, user can view only home page.
3. The software contains Data Source, Chart, Data View and Help pages which will be viewed in the Bottom App Bar when the user right-clicked
4. User can also re-select a table in the Data Source page (or) to click the hyperlink the in the last column in the Data View page.
5. User can easily navigate to all referential entities from a table display in the Data View page.
6. Aggregate function on each column is computed just by dragging and dropping a column in column heading itself in the Data View.
7. User can view the help by selecting Help page in the Bottom App Bar.
1. Go to Data Source page from the Home page which will be viewed in the Bottom App Bar.
2. Enter database connection string properties in the Data Source page and click Connect. 3. Go to Data View page to view the data.
4 To view the chart, go to Chart page.
5. The selected table is displayed in the Chart page. Enter chart title heading, x-column heading, y-column heading, and select x-series column and y-series from the column-list, and Click View Chart. [x-series column can be of any data type, but the y-series column should be numeric.]
6. To view the help, select Help from the Bottom App Bar.
7. To test and verify the Data View, test with the following database connection properties.
a. Data Source= sharedmssql.znetindia.net,1234
b. Database= employeesdb
c. User Id= apstest
d. Password= password1
- A Data Reporting Software which picks data from any remote SQL server database with navigational features to any relational entities from a table display.
- User can easily calculate aggregate functions of any column in the Date View page just by dragging and dropping the column headers in the column headers itself.