Flickrology is the Windows 8.1 app for all things Flickr.
It closes the gap between the Flickr website and a native Windows 8.1 experience, in order to bring together the beautiful Modern UI and the most important photo service in the world. It is the most complete Windows 8.1 native Flickr client, making use of a great part of the Flickr API, while at the same time delivering innovative features that Flickr doesn't provide, such as shortcut management, integrated hub pages, statistic charts, customized live tiles, page transitions, amongst others.
NOTE - The app is ad-supported and you can make an in-app purchase in order to remove them.
- Beautiful panorama-based app
- Pagination and incremental loading support
- Search support, inside and outside of the app: photos, groups and users
- Charts for data analysis
- Pin content to start screen
- Live tile with custom photo sources
- Maps supported by Bing Maps
- Shortcut management
- Organize (like Flickr)
- Manage all Flickr content (photos, galleries, photosets, groups, discussion topics, etc.)
- Image and video support
- Save photo to local storage and OneDrive
- Upload to photostream, group and photoset
- Share support (upload from another app)
- Photo editor
- Page transitions
- Unauthenticated mode
- Language support
- Support for HTML content