Netkit is an internet toolkit that can quickly launch powerful network tests – to identify and quickly determine if there are any flaws to any publicly available DNS server, SMTP server, Web server, and more!
Use it to check your domain, or someone you have problems connecting to - or even to understand how the internet works and what exactly is going on. All you need is a network connection, and some small pieces of information.
Tests are queued up on our cloud test center, and are executed out on reliable network infrastructure, so your local network configuration won't get in the way. (As a result, local network testing isn't available, such as checking your private, protected domain controller.)
With a couple of taps between you and a report – from wherever you are, we’re sure you’re going to want Netkit in your IT problem-solving arsenal.
- Test a domain, server or ip address in multiple ways.
- Tests execute fast, results appearing as information is learned
- Runs on Microsoft Surface slates, or other hardware, even with Windows RT/Arm.
- Email reports to others with the share charm, exactly as you see them on the screen
- One-touch comment to us when you have questions about test results.