Beautifully designed and carefully crafted to-do list app.
Sync across your PC and tablets through Google tasks service.
New in April 2015 update:
+ Settings for only show non-completed tasks on live tile. Show non-completed only by default.
+ Add clear completed tasks button to task lists.
Why we create Great Task 3
Are you still wasting your time trying one and another amateur to-do app that you downloaded from the Store which only put you into UI that contains full spectrum of color boxes and forces you go through screens to screens just because they all use the same default application template?
We used to go through that painful experience.
Sadly we found that's the truth that few would take to-do app on Windows 8 seriously, and there isn't any enjoyable to-do app in the store, that can make this simple job done neatly.
We think, an enjoyable to-do app should:
- Less screen switching
- Able to sync across devices
- Simple and stupid
Luckily that we are application designers. We created this app for our own usage, and recreated it THREE times, to make it perfectly suit our simple desire to a modern to-do list app. Hopefully this app may also meet your needs well.
Just stop wasting your time. Start using Great Task and enjoy.
So what you will get from Great Task 3:
★ Modern and super fluent to-do management UI.
★ Sync across your PC and tablet devices. Sign in to save and get back all your synced tasks from Google tasks service on any device.
★ Multiple lists.
★ Arbitrary levels of collapsible sub-tasks. Sync full sub-task tree structure with Google tasks.
★ Duel profile to avoid making your Google tasks clutter.
★ In place edit any task, under any window size.
★ Recurring tasks
★ Reminder that actually works. Even after you closed the app, even when you turned off the screen.
★ Move tasks around simply by drag-and-drop.
★ Print, share, email your task list.
★ Beautifully designed and carefully crafted.
★ And many more to come ...
Note this is free version so we do put on some limits. It shouldn't be a problem if you are a casual productivity tool user. In free version, you:
- can not create new lists if you already have 3 or more lists.
- can not create new tasks if you already have 20 or more tasks in that list.
- can only sync with Google every 5 minutes.
- can not change profile name.
- and we will show PRO version information at bottom of task list.
Important notes to your data
- We respect your data. We will never delete any tasks/to-do even if you somehow exceeded the limit (e.g. through syncing). You just lost the ability to create new ones in the app.
- We won't lock you in our application. By syncing your to-do lists to Google tasks, you literally can switch to any other to-do app at any time that supports it if you really don't like our one (although we will be so sad for that). Do please send us a email or leave a review on why you dislike our app. We really appreciate your feedback, good or bad.
Thanks for your support, and happy working with Great Task 3!
- Simple, beautiful, powerful design
- Adaptive layout suits all the resolutions
- Organize to-dos into lists and subtasks
- Sync across all your PCs and tablets through Google tasks
- Recurring tasks, reminder, show tasks on start screen
- Share task list to other app, email task list
- Drag and drop to reorder tasks
- Smart lists automatically show tasks you care across lists