★★★★★ Guide to Use Virtual DJ 8 ★★★★★
VirtualDJ 8 (VDJ) is a feature-packed deejaying software for mixing and playing digital audio and video tracks. The UI resembles a classic DJ setup with a mixer and two turntables but can be expanded to 4 decks or more. It’s vinyl emulation feature allows to control music files on the computer through physical turntables which makes the mixing and scratching experience authentic and far more powerful than using keyboard and mouse.
VirtualDJ’s large range of features include standard controls (play, pause, stop, cue), automatic BPM and KEY calculation, a 3 band equalizer, pitch control, real scratch simulation, karaoke support, CD to MP3 encoder, compatibility with iTunes playlists, recording of DJ sessions and many more.
This app teach you how to use VirtualDJ 8 a smart way!
Let's DOWNLOAD and start to learn this courses now with + 60 lessions!
- Part 1 - Mixer Basics
- Part 2 - Rhythm Window
- Part 3 - Audio Part 1 - Overview
- Part 4 - Audio Part 2 - Saving Audio Setups
- Part 5 - Audio Part 3 - Multiple Sound Cards
- Part 6 - Audio Part 4 - Convert 2 Decks to 4 Decks
- Part 7 - Audio Part 5 - Line In
- Part 8 - Audio Part 6 - Splitter
- Part 9 - Audio Part 7 - External Mixer
- Part 10 - Gain Control Explained
- Part 11 - VirtualDJ 8 QuickTip 1
- Part 12 - VirtualDJ 8 Quick Tip 2
- Part 13 - VirtualDJ 8 Quick Tip 3
- Part 14 - Virtual Folders Part 1
- Part 15 - Virtual Folders Part 2
- Part 16 - Custom Buttons
- Part 17 - Sandbox
- Part 18 - Sampler Overview
- Part 19 - Sampler Recording
- Part 20 - Sampler Addons
- Part 21 - Using Videos in the Sampler
- Part 22 - How To Quickly Make and Save Hot Loops
- Part 23 - Loop Auto Move
- Part 24 - BPM Editor
- Part 25 - POI Editor Overview
and much, much more!
- Thanks for all reviewing and rating!
- Removal of ads
- Easy as 1 2 3
- Full course and Updates frequently
- Search "Education&Life" in Window Store for more useful Education and Life apps. Thanks all!