Send text messages from your Windows 8 device for free! GVoice is a Google Voice℠ app for Windows 8 that lets you view your Google Voice inbox, texts, voicemails, and calls at the touch of a finger. Send text messages to your friends with ease, and get notified when they text you back. Initiate calls from one of your phones to any phone number.
The free trial is ad supported and lasts 7 days. Buy the app to remove ads and use it forever!
Requires a Google Voice account. Many Google Voice features are only available to U.S. residents. If you live outside the United States, please check that the Google Voice features you want are supported in your country before downloading.
Google Voice℠ services are provided by Google, Inc. This app and its creator are NOT affiliated with Google, Inc.
- View your Google Voice inbox, text messages, voicemails, and calls
- Receive notifications when you receive new text messages and voicemails
- Send text messages and picture messages to your Google and Windows 8 contacts
- Create new Google contacts from unrecognized numbers
- Change the photos of your existing Google contacts
- View your text message conversations in detail
- Listen to your voicemails and read voicemail transcriptions
- Configure push notifications to receive text and voicemail notifications instantly
- Initiate phone calls from one of your phones to any other number
- Search Google Voice for calls, voicemails, and text messages
- Use the share charm in other apps to quickly add content to new text messages
- Pin contacts to the start screen to quickly navigate to a conversation with them
- Use keyboard shortcuts to control and navigate GVoice