★★★★★ How to Use PowerPoint 2013 For Beginners ★★★★★
This app teaches the basics of creating, editing, and sharing presentations with Microsoft PowerPoint 2013. The course shows how to build a slideshow from scratch, or leverage PowerPoint templates and themes for quick construction.
They also shows how to add and edit text, images, graphs, video, and animation; format slides for consistency; and add speaker notes to ensure a smooth delivery. Discover how to collaborate on changes and then share the final presentation via print, video, PDF, or email.
- Lession 1 - An Introduction to Using PowerPoint 2013
- Lession 2 - What's New in PowerPoint 2013
- Lession 3 - How to Use PowerPoint on a Touch Screen
- Lession 4 - How to Open, Save, and Exit a Presentation
- Lession 5 - Protect Your Presentation and Edit Properties
- Lession 6 - Online and Offline Help
- Lession 7 - PowerPoint Options
- Lession 8 - How to Use the PowerPoint Ribbon
- Lession 9 - The Quick Access Toolbar (QAT)
- Lession 10 - Mini Toolbar in PowerPoint 2013
- Lession 11 - Customize the PowerPoint 2013 Status Bar
- Lession 12 - Backup, AutoSave and AutoRecover
- Lession 13 - Create a New Presentation in PowerPoint
- Lession 14 - Adding Content and Adding and Deleting Slides
- Lession 15 - Adjusting View and Adding Notes
- Lession 16 - Slides Sorter View, Notes Page View, and Reading View
- Lession 17 - Using the Zoom In and Zoom Out Feature
- Lession 18 - How to Use Undo and Redo PowerPoint 2013
- Lession 19 - How to Add Text to Your Slides
- Lession 20 - Using Text Boxes
- Lession 21 - Copy, Cut, Paste in PowerPoint
- Lession 22 - How to Spell Check Your PowerPoint 2013 Presentation
Let's DOWNLOAD and start to learn courses now!
- Thanks for all reviewing and rating!
- Removal of ads
- Easy as 1 2 3
- Full course and Updates frequently
- Search "Education Tutorial & Entertainment" in Window Store for more useful Education and Life apps. Thanks all!