HP Smart (formerly known as HP All-in-One Printer Remote) helps you to set up, scan, print, and manage your HP printer. You can set up new HP printers, as well as monitor and order supplies.
- Set up new HP printers and connect your existing HP printers to your wireless network.
- Check supply levels and view error messages.
- Connect to other HP printers on your network.
- Start scan and print jobs.
- Order original HP printing supplies, register your printer, and get HP support.
- Perform maintenance tasks and change printer settings.
- Launch HP Connected and access services like HP ePrint and HP Instant Ink.
- Set Scan to Network Folder and Scan to Email options.
- Run Fax Setup Wizard to configure fax settings.
- Get help and tips for solving problems you might have using your printer.