A Pocket (formerly Read It Later) client. You need a Pocket (http://getpocket.com/) account to use the app.
Version 5.x is developed for Windows 10. A few features (like pin or print an article and share) are only available on some platforms like desktop, tablet or phone but not on e.g. the XBOX.
View and read your Pocket bookmarks in a customizable, zoomable and printable reader mode, in an integrated native webview, or open them in your browser directly.
Edit your Pocket lists (archive, favorite, tag, or delete single or multiple items)
Sort or filter your bookmark lists by category or tags or search for specific bookmarks.
Download articles (most articles including images, not audio or video though) for offline reading (articles viewed once are downloaded anyway).
Share a bookmark from Latermark to other apps (like Mail).
Put Latermark on your lockscreen and pin individual items to your Start screen for quick access.
Share links to Pocket via Latermark through the Windows share function (from e.g. Edge or Twitter) when online and even offline.
Please note that only items viewable in "Reader mode" can be read out, printed, or downloaded for offline reading.
For news about the app, for feature requests or to report a problem please visit @latermarkapp at Twitter.
(also linked in Settings/About). Thank You!
- Save links to Pocket via the share charm with Latermark (when online or offline)
- View your Pocket unread, archive and favorite lists (searchable, filterable by type or tags and sortable)
- Read articles or view images in a customizable, zoomable and printable reader mode or webview
- Mark (single or multiple) items as read/unread, favorite, tag or delete them from Pocket
- Pin single items to you Start screen
- Listen to read out articles (may not be available on all devices)
- Download articles for offline viewing (including images, no audio/video)
- Live tiles and lockscreen support
- Share Pocket bookmarks to other apps