LightTrac is a must have tool for all outdoor photographers. Quickly determine at what time and location the light conditions are perfect to shoot your subjects outdoors. The elevation and angle of Sun changes throughout the year depending on the location, date as well as the time of day. LightTrac calculates both the elevation and angle of Sun and Moon for any date & time, for any place on earth and plots it on top of a satellite map. Armed with this information and with an extremely easy to use interface, you can now plan your photo shoot even several months ahead of time and position yourself at the right spot at the right time for that perfect shot.
Whether you are a nature or landscape photographer, a real-estate or architecture photographer, a wedding or sports photographer you will simply love what LightTrac has to offer.
LightTrac is an invaluable not just useful to photographers, but also to architects, real-estate buyers, solar panel owners/installers, gardeners, travelers or for any outdoor person interested in knowing any info about the Sun or the Moon.
- Scout for new locations and the perfect time with LightTrac
- View Sunrise & Sunset info
- View Moonrise and Moonset info
- View Twilight start and end times
- Find exact angle and elevation of Sun or Moon
- View elevation chart for Sun or Moon
- View ratio of shadow length to its subject
- Integrated compass on supported devices
- Search, Save & Switch between multiple locations
- Correct timezone and DST handling
- Live tile shows sunrise & sunset info