Stay connected to your favorite reports in Power BI for Office 365 from wherever you are with the Microsoft Power BI for Windows app. From your Windows 8.1 touch device, explore multiple live reports using a touch-optimized experience. Tag your favorite reports in the Power BI Site in Office 365 and have them appear in the mobile app or browse and discover new Office 365 reports from your tablet. Explore reports with the touch optimized experience and quickly share insights with colleagues.
Note: With this update the application now used your Power BI Favorites list as the single, integrated list for favorites. Whether you are browsing your BI Site in a browser or using the Power BI Windows 8.1 application, you will always see the same favorites regardless of where you’ve added new reports!
If any reports on the Power BI Mobile application were not in your Power BI favorites, this change may cause your Favorites list to be empty or be missing reports. If so, your reports aren't lost, and you can easily add them to your Power BI favorites list. Visit http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=400503 for more information and a work around for this issue.
- Access your favorite reports easily – they’re automatically synced between your device and the cloud.
- Browse your Office 365 sites to easily find all your reports in the cloud.
- Interact with your live reports by filtering, sorting, forecasting, and highlighting data.
- Use the Windows share charm to quickly share Office 365 based reports with your colleagues.
- Stay connected to critical Office 365 reports from your tablet.