The most highly rated and fully featured TripIt.com companion app for Windows 8! Now you can take your TripIt.com plans with you on your Windows 8 PC when you travel! My Trips includes a Live Tile to keep you up to date on your next flight.
My Trips connects with the premier travel organization website TripIt.com to synchronize your travel plans and allows you to take it with you. After you have synchronized My Trips works offline so you don't need Wi-Fi or internet access to view your travel plans (handy when you are 30,000 feet up!).
My Trips shows you a list of your upcoming trips, flight, lodging, car rental and other travel plan information. Additionally My Trips will give you detailed flight information such as departure and arrival dates, times and locations, confirmation numbers, airline information, passenger information & much more.
Got a TripIt Pro account? My Trips will also give you real time flight status, gate, and baggage claim information.
Don't have a TripIt.com account? No problem! It's free and you can sign up as part of signing into My Trips.
My Trips for Windows Phone has been featured in:
LifeHacker.com - "Lifehacker Pack for Windows Phone 7: Our List of the Best WP7 Apps"
PC World's - "10 Must-Have Windows Phone 7 Apps for Business"
- Syncs your trips and data to your PC for offline access
- Shows flights, hotels/lodging, car rentals, restaurants, meetings, notes, train bookings and more
- Live Tile showing your next flight details
- Has a great snapped view so you can be working on something else and view your trip at the same time
- Pin individual trips to the start screen for quick access
- Share travel plans via the Share charm.