Microsoft OneNote is your digital notebook for keeping track of what's important in your life. Jot down your ideas, keep track of classroom and meeting notes, clip from the web, and make a to-do list, as well as draw and sketch your ideas. OneNote is your one place to capture and organize everything.
Whether you're at home, in the office, or on the go, your notes travel with you. They are automatically saved and synced in the cloud, so you always have the latest on all your devices.
Share notes with friends and colleagues, plan vacations, share meeting minutes or lecture notes with people around you.
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, and visit the blog for the latest news:
- Make lists --- Quickly write to-do lists with check boxes.
- Draw and write --- Use your device's pen or your finger to add ink to your notes.
- Take pictures --- Insert photos from your device’s camera and search the text in images.
- Scan whiteboards and documents --- Automatically crop and enhance photos of whiteboards, documents, and more.
- Share to OneNote --- Send text, links, images, and more to OneNote from other apps using the Share Charm.
- Recent Notes and page thumbnails --- Quickly access your most recent notes, complete with previews of each page.
- Search --- Never lose a note again with search.
- Share --- Email notes or send content to other apps using the Share Charm.
- Snap --- Use OneNote side-by-side with other apps for a more powerful note-taking experience.
- Paper --- Take notes on a white background, or add a grid or ruled lines for easier drawing and writing.
- Customize formatting --- Style your notes with tables, bullets, colors, and more.