Onvelop brings the power of mobility to your enterprise with a secure and versatile solution for mobile access to your important enterprise systems. Onvelop supports Office 365, SharePoint, Lync and other leading enterprise cloud and on premise solutions. It is configurable so that you can extend key line of business systems and workflow out to your mobile workforce making them more efficient and productive. Onvelop is available across all types of mobile devices providing a secure and consistent user experience. And because it secures data on the device it is a great fit for companies with bring-your-own-device (BYOD) initiatives.
Out of the box, Onvelop supports Microsoft Office 365 with SharePoint and Lync (both online and on premise) allowing you to easily collaborate and access all your information including documents, announcements, team calendars and tasks. If you would like to extend other systems out to your mobile workforce, for example one of your internal custom solutions, then the Onvelop dashboard can be configured to add these capabilities securely and with a consistent user experience across mobile devices.
Onvelop does not require the installation of software at your enterprise back-end. It seamlessly integrates with the existing Microsoft security/authentication and communication infrastructure. All you need to do is enter your corporate login credentials to securely connect to the company resources you need.
Whether you are traveling, working in the field, from home, or any other mobile situation, Onvelop is a great way to stay connected with your content, collaborate with your colleagues, and get work done while on the go.
New in Release 1.2
- Enhanced for Windows 8.1 Experience
- Showing Tile Notifications for Announcements and Events
- Support large and wide tiles
- Improved screen resizing
- Explore document libraries in your enterprise SharePoint site and manage documents in SharePoint (create new, rename, check out, check in)
- Download documents securely to your mobile device for offline use
- Robust security through secure connections to the enterprise back-end and encryption of your files on the local device
- Schedule collaborative online review meetings for documents
- Assign, review and manage tasks for yourself and your team members
- Keep track of shared team events using a team calendar
- Stay up to date with announcements
- Explore your company contacts directory
- View the latest activities and changes in SharePoint
- Manage your list of favorite SharePoint sites and traverse through sub-sites
- Contact AgreeYa Mobility to customize with your LOB solutions