Papyrus is now Squid! More info: http://goo.gl/Bc3PYc
Take handwritten notes naturally on your Windows device! With Squid you can write just like you would on paper using an active pen, passive stylus, or your finger. Easily mark-up PDFs to fill out forms, edit/grade papers, or sign documents. Import images, draw shapes, and add typed text to your notes. Quickly select, copy/paste, and move content between pages and notes. Organize your notes within notebooks and increase your productivity. Export notes as PDFs or images, then share them with others or store them in the cloud!
Squid is vector based - keeping your notes beautiful at any zoom level and on any device. You can erase entire letters and words quickly with the stroke eraser tool, or just parts of words with the true eraser tool. The selection tool allows you to change the color and thickness of your handwriting and even resize a drawing whenever you want without any loss in quality.
Squid takes special advantage of active pens on capable devices to provide natural, pressure sensitive handwriting. Just write with the pen and erase with your finger!
Squid is designed to be both powerful and simple to use, allowing you to take notes quickly and efficiently.
• PDF Import - Easily write, draw, and markup on PDFs with all the powerful features available with a standard note. Also includes highlighter tool!
• Tool Pack - Adds a highlighter tool, a "true" eraser tool (erase parts of strokes), shape tools, and a text tool. Also unlocks handwriting search (not currently available on Windows Phone).
• Cloud Services - Backup/restore and export notes as PDFs to cloud storage providers Dropbox and Box.
We'd love to hear your feedback and feature requests at http://feedback.papyrusapp.com.
If you encounter any bugs, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a description of the bug.
¹These features are available via in-app purchasing. Your support keeps us innovating!
- Take notes with your active pen, finger, or passive stylus
- Vector graphics engine
- Multiple paper types (e.g. blank, ruled, graph) and sizes (e.g. infinite, letter, A4)
- Undo/redo, select, move, and resize
- Change the color and weight of selected items
- Cut, copy, and paste items between notes
- Insert, delete, and rearrange pages within a note
- Erase entire strokes with the stroke eraser
- Two finger scroll and pinch-to-zoom
- Two finger double tap to quickly jump to a specific zoom level
- Default zoom levels for infinite and fixed size pages
- Organize notes within notebooks
- Attach labels to notes to quickly find them in search
- Import, crop, and resize images
- Record and attach audio and video to a note
- Export notes to PDF, PNG, or JPEG for printing, archiving, or sharing
- Share notes with friends and colleagues via email, Evernote, etc.
- Pin notes to Start screen for quick access