The app allows controlling a remote PC in the same network. This is Win8 version of the popular PC Remote app for Windows Phone, which has more than a million downloads.
We believe that you can enjoy your media contents on your PC relaxing on the couch, bed, or even from another room. We want you to sit comfortably and enjoy your multimedia rather than surrounded by keyboard and mouse. Use this app as Mouse and Keyboard to control your remote PC.
Features Coming Soon:
1. Connectivity over Internet to control PC from outside network.
2. Multimedia controls – iTunes, Zune, Spotify, etc.
3. Power controls: Shutdown, Logoff, Sleep, etc.
6. Wake up PC
How To Connect:
1. Install PC Remote Server from http://www.pcremoteserver.com on the remote PC that you want to control.
2. Open PC Remote Windows app and connect to the remote PC on the same network.
1. PC Remote Server running on target PC (install from www.PCRemoteServer.com).
2. Target PC must be connected to the same network.
3. Target PC must have Windows XP, or Windows Vista, or Windows 7, or Windows 8.
- Mouse - Left click, double click, right click, drag n drop , horizontal and vertical scroll
- Full keyboard
- Remote Desktop without locking PC: view PC screen at phone, use keyboard to type and tap to move mouse cursor.
- Volume control
- Windows Media Center: fully control Windows Media Center
- VLC Player - Control VLC player on remote computer
- Support for players like Hulu, Netflix, Spotify, Windows Media Player, Media Player classic, Winamp, Zune, itunes
- XBMC Player - Control XBMC on your remote computer
- Powerpoint - Control powerpoint presentation on remote computer
- Power - Shutdown, restart, log off, turn off or on monitors