PDF Notes is the most convenient app to annotate PDF docs.
Using PDF Notes, you can easily add text notes, highlight an important things by choosing a pen or draw geometric figures in PDF docs. Can change the color of outline and fill of added figures and text, and also move them on the document. After editing and saving, all documents will be available in PDF format.
This app solves a lot of difficulties related to work with PDF files on Windows devices. And even if you don’t use PDF format regularly, be sure that PDF Notes will no doubt be useful to you.
- Open and view PDF documents.
- Save the documents in PDF format.
- Drawing: pen, circle / oval, square / rectangle, line (Changing the outline color, fill color and transparency of these instruments).
- Add text (Changing the color and transparency).
- Select, move, and delete the drawn shapes and text.
- Remove individually and all at once added shapes and text.
- Undo / Redo of changes.
- History. Undo / Redo change.
- Change the brightness of the background document.
- Convenient list of recently viewed documents.
- View of the document structure, and page navigation.
- Zoom function.
- View and edit password-protected PDF files.