This app provides an Interactive Periodic Table of Elements that is ideal for students and educators and those that simply want a reference. Selecting an element using the mouse, touch, keyboard navigation or voice input will display the properties of the selected element. Properties include Atomic and Isotope masses, isotope half-lifes, Group, Type, Electronic Configuration, Oxidation States, Boiling and Melting points, Density, Crystal Structure and Electronegativities. In addition, discovery data (discoverer, location and year) is available for each element as is a 'Date of Discovery' graph. The Periodic Table, Legend and Element lists by alphabet or atomic number and Electronic Configuration can be printed as well as data of the selected element. The table and selected element data can be exported to an image file (.png format) and copied to the clipboard.
- Periodic Table is touch enabled and designed for computers with touch and tablets.
- Periodic Table is colored coded to show the different types of elements with a row being added to emphasize transactinides.
- Element data includes Atomic and Isotope masses, Group, Type, Electronic Configuration, Oxidation States, Boiling and Melting points and Density, Crystal Structure, Electronegativity, Discovery data
- The Electronic configuration shows the electron population in the S, P, D and F orbitals.
- Printing of the table, legend, alphabtical list by element name or list by atomic number, Electronic Configuration list by atomic number and the data for the selected element is provided.
- Export table and data for selected element to image file (.png format) or to the clipboard.
- Search for element by name.
- Graphs of Date of Element Discovery and an annotated Electronic Spectrum.