Project Viewer 365 allows project team members to open MS Project MPP Plans from cloud locations like Google Drive. Dropbox, OneDrive, SharePoint Online, Box, Basecamp, URL Links and email attachments.
Project Viewer 365 is compatible with Microsoft Project (MPP file format) 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003 and earlier versions. The interface is intuitive making Project Viewer simple for the end users.
Free view-only MS Project views like Gantt chart, Task Sheet and Resource Sheet are available along with basic project plan sorting, filters, zooming and time scale viewing capabilities.
Additional features can be enabled by subscribing to in-app-purchase packages:
In-App Option 1: Advanced View Only
Enable advanced sorting capabilities, apply additional filter options and customize time scale.
Access additional project views like Calendar View, Resource and Task Usage, View Network Diagram.
View Multiple Project Reports and Print Project Info to PDF or Paper.
This in-app purchase option is offered as a yearly (1 year) subscription for a price of $9.99 USD per year.
In-App Option 2: Complete Editor
Create new Gantt charts and modify existing project schedules in the same intuitive way as MS Project.
Save and Share your plans (MPP files) from any storage or cloud location on any Windows device.
Works with, or as an alternative to Microsoft Project.
This in-app purchase option is offered as a yearly (1 year) subscription for a price of $79.99 USD per year.
Housatonic Project Viewer comes with multi-language support:
- Open, View and Print MS Project 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007…98 MPP/XML file formats
- Integrated with MS Project Server, SharePoint, SkyDrive, Google Drive, Dropbox, Box and Basecamp
- Supported Views: Gantt Chart, Calendar, Team Planner, Network Diagram, Resource Usage, Task Usage
- Print & Export MPP Project Plans in PDF, EXCEL or XML formats
- Reads Resource Pools, Master Project with Subprojects, custom views and custom tables
- Opens password protected MPP files
- Supports Sort, Filter, Zoom, Project Time Scales
- Displays Critical Path and all MS Project Standard Reports