Recording Studio Pro is a multitouch sequencer for Windows devices.
Designed for quick and easy operation, Recording Studio Pro makes recording, editing and mixing a breeze. Recording Studio Pro is the perfect way to begin crafting great sounding music productions. You can record up to 32 audio and/or instrument tracks (up to 16 for mobile devices).
The audio tracks can be recorded using the built-in microphone, by connecting an external microphone. The instument tracks can be recorded using the multitouch keyboards optimized for high performance and responsive touch or using computer keyboard and mouse. After recording your tracks, you may want to edit them in the integrated sample editor (copy/paste, split, loop, fader, reverb). With Recording Studio Pro's mixer you can create superb mixes in astonishing CD quality just like you imagined your song to be.
You can import mp3, wma and wav audio files from your hard drive.
Included in Recording Studio Pro there is the Guitar Arpeggiator a true life realistic guitar simulator!
Recording studio is constantly being updated and continually improved with new features.
· Mixer with built-in immersive reverb effect (with indipendent settings on each track)
· Key Editor (delete, copy/paste each single note)
· Sample editor: copy/paste, split, loop, fade-in/fade-out, normalize each audio recording session
· Import wav, mp3 and wma audio files from your hard drive
· Offline mixdown: stereo mix, individual tracks. Uncompressed audio format (16/8 bit stereo / mono, 44.1kHz/48.0kHz)
· Virtual guitars with bending, capo and chords
· Keyboard with 96 keys and 8 selectable octaves
· Stereo VU displays for each channels
· Imports Midi files.
· Exports to Midi.
· Connects to midi devices (not for mobile devices).
· SoundFont support.
- Up to 32 audio and virtual instrument tracks (up to 16 for mobile devices).
- The Guitar Arpeggiator: a true life realistic guitar simulator
- Mixer with built-in immersive reverb effect (with indipendent settings on each track)
- Key Editor (delete, copy/paste each single note)
- Sample editor: copy/paste, split, loop, fade-in/fade-out, normalize each audio recording session
- Import wav, mp3 and wma audio files from your hard drive
- More than 200 instruments
- Virtual guitars with amplifiers, bending, capo and chords
- Keyboard with 96 keys and 8 selectable octaves
- Multi-touch, keyboard, and mouse support
- Import and esport MIDI files
- Keyboard mappings (two ways of displaying key value)
- Ability to scroll the keyboards in the scrollbar area or with arrow buttons to see different sets of keys
- Custom scale keyboards
- Configurable metronome. Tempo: 30 - 260 BPM. Time Signatures: 1/4, 2/4, 3/4, 4/4, 5/4, 6/4, 7/4, 8/4
- Sustain button
- Stereo VU displays for each channels
- Quantization and transposition
- Connects to midi devices
- SoundFont support (you can find a lot of Soundfonts on the internet)