Recording Studio is a multitouch sequencer for Windows devices.
Designed for quick and simple operation, Recording Studio makes recording, editing and mixing a breeze.
Recording Studio is the perfect way to create great sounding music productions.
With this free version you can record up to 4 tracks (32 tracks with the Pro version) by choosing between audio recordings or by using the instruments Grand Piano, Drums, Classical Guitar.
The virtual instrument tracks can be recorded using the multitouch keyboards optimized for high performance and responsive touch or using the computer keyboard and mouse.
The audio tracks can be recorded using the built-in microphone, by connecting an external microphone or using a USB audio interface.
After recording your tracks, you may want to edit them in the integrated sample editor (copy/paste, split, loop, fader, reverb).
Now you can import mp3,wma and wav audio files from your hard drive.
Recording studio is constantly being updated and continually improved with new features.
- Up to 4 tracks (32 tracks with the Pro version) choosing between audio recordings or the instruments Grand Piano, Drums and Classical Guitar
- In this free version you can use the sounds of instruments Grand Piano, Drums and Classical Guitar.
- Mixer with built-in realistic reverb effect (with independent settings on each track)
- Key Editor (delete, copy/paste each single note)
- Sample editor: copy/paste, split, loop, fade-in/fade-out each audio recording session
- Stereo VU displays for all channels
- 96 keys and 8 selectable octaves
- Multi-touch, keyboard, and mouse support
- Two sets of keyboards (display 1 or 2 keyboards)
- Keyboard mappings (two ways of displaying key value)
- Ability to scroll the keyboards in the scrollbar area or with arrow buttons to see different sets of keys
- Custom scale keyboards
- Configurable metronome. Tempo: 30 - 260 BPM. Time Signatures: 1/4, 2/4, 3/4, 4/4, 5/4, 6/4, 7/4, 8/4
- Import mp3,wma and wav audio files from hard drive.
- Connection to MIDI devices.