Retro Warfare is an action arcade game similar to Atari's 1977 game "Combat", with some additional modern twists. Different levels allow you to play as a tank, jet or space ship. Retro Warfare allows for 1 to 4 players, with any combination of players controlled by humans or the computer. (For 3 or 4 players, game controllers, such as Xbox controllers, are required.)
- Includes multiple levels for tanks, jets and space ships.
- Power-ups make things more interesting. Some power-ups are great, and some...not so much!
- Each type of vehicle presents different challenges to control and master.
- Supports 1-4 players. Add computer-controlled players to make it even more fun.
- See if you can beat the computer controlled AI. Can you beat 3 of them at the same time?
- You choose how long a level lasts.
- Control your player with the keyboard, on-screen controls (for touch monitors) or game pads (such as Xbox controllers).
- Flying in space is hard. Flying with gravity pulling you to your doom is even harder.