SeaPlotter is a Marine Chart Plotting app with coverage for all USA coastal waters including Atlantic Coast, Gulf Coast, Pacific Coast, Great Lakes, Alaska, Hawaii and various other US territories and inland waters. You can view very detailed NOAA marine raster charts, insert custom waypoints, create routes with multiple legs. Seaplotter also allows you to select a region and download the chart data for offline viewing.
In addition, you can overlay and blend Aerial maps for the whole world on top of the marine charts for better navigation especially near ports and marinas.
In this version of SeaPlotter with weather, real-time weather overlays (wind, surface pressure, precipitation radar and cloud predictions) is available for free (as opposed to base version of the app that provides weather access as an in app purchase annually)
- Displays Coastal Raster Charts for USA
- Save charts for offline use
- Real-time weather information (wind, surface pressure, precipitation and cloud predictions)
- Overlay and blend Aerial maps for the whole world
- Insert custom waypoints
- Create routes with multiple legs