Now with Live Tile support!
Did you know how many earthquakes occur every day? SeismiX helps you answering this question easily.
SeismiX shows the current and past earthquake activity from all around the world almost in real-time based on data from multiple sources (not only USGS). You can visualize each earthquake on an interactive Bing map along with its details or display the Top Ten of the list at once. SeismiX not only shows the location of the epicenter, but puts it in the context of the tectonic plates boundaries, which can also be displayed on the map.
You can see the details of each earthquake like date/time, magnitude, region, depth and the distance from your current or any other location at one glance.
This app is available in English and German language.
During the trial period this app will display ads, which will be removed after purchase.
- Visualize a single earthquake or the Top Ten of the current (sortable) list
- Tectonic plates boundaries shown on the map
- List of earthquakes can be sorted by date/time, magnitude, depth or distance to epicenter
- Constrain the list to your areaonly (certain radius around your location)
- Refresh data automatically (1-120 minutes) or on demand
- Display distance in Kilometers, Miles or Nautical Miles
- Earthquake data from multiple data sources
- Share earthquake by email, facebook, twitter, etc. (if available on your device)
- LiveTile now showing top 5 earthquakes