SimplePhysics lets you design complex structures for everything from tree houses to ferris wheels to submarines and then simulates your design with a sophisticated physics engine.
A wise person once said: "An engineer is someone who can do for a dime what any fool can do for a dollar." In SimplePhysics, your design must not only be strong enough, it must be cheap enough to win.
Create your design in seconds with the blueprints editor. If you make a mistake, simply tap the Undo button. Zoom in and out by pinching the screen and pan the view using a two finger drag.
While testing, you can see how the strain is distributed across your design. Areas that are under immense strain are colored bright red, while other areas are colored green. This allows you to find and fix problem areas in your design.
The finger test lets you use your finger to push and pull on your design. You can use this with pinpoint accuracy, or you can just smash your design to smithereens. The finger test has an explosive new twist. You can now create explosions by tapping the screen for ultimate annihilation.
The Bomb Shack level includes a dummy with full support for ragdoll physics. Throw him around, blow him up, and smash him against your design.
The slow motion feature lets you slow things down so you can see how your design is failing, and it is also incredibly fun to watch explosions destroying your design in slow motion.
* Realistic physics simulation
* Ragdoll physics
* Slow motion mode
* Stress display shows problem areas in your design
* Wide variety of levels!
* Finger Test - smash your design to pieces, or blow it up with realistic explosions!
* Save/Load designs
- Design blueprints and then simulate your design with a sophisticated physics engine.
- Smash your design to pieces with the finger test, or blow it up with realistic explosions!
- Stress display shows problem areas in your design.
- Slow motion lets you slow the physics simulation down to pinpoint problems in your design.