As of January 22, 2016, Evernote will no longer support this app and this listing will be removed.
Make a point with Skitch Touch.
Skitch Touch is a free app designed to take advantage of Microsoft's touch interface!
Skitch Touch is a free tool for communicating visually with friends, co-workers, and the world. Annotate images with arrows, shapes, text, and more. Use Skitch to sketch something new, mark up maps, screen captures, or even a photo. Then save or share your Skitch annotation to help others see and understand your ideas. Getting everyone on the same page has never been easier.
Features that make Skitch Touch great:
- Create smooth lines and scribbles to explain an idea
- Annotate maps, webpages and screenshots
- Zoom and crop images
- Pixelate portions of an image, add highlights and draw attention to what matters
- Add text using special high-contrast coloring for readability
- Markup text with the highlighter tool
- Reposition and delete shapes, text and drawings at any time
- Share your work with any application that accepts images
Here are some ways to use Skitch Touch:
- At work: Communicate a design change by annotating a screenshot
- At home: Annotate a photo of your living room to show movers where to put furniture
- At a conference: take a snapshot of people you meet, annotate it with their names
- For personal information: Take a photo of a bill, then pixelate personal details before sharing
- For directions: Draw a path on a map to help someone find your picnic spot
Skitch is fast, free and fun!
More information about permissions at:
- Take a photo using your built in camera and annotate with arrows and text
- Use an image from your Pictures and mark it up
- Start with a blank canvas and sketch an idea
- Choose multiple colors and pen stroke thicknesses
- Select, re-color and move your shapes and text
- Save your annotated image to your Pictures folder
- Open previous Skitch images from your Hub screen
- Save to your Evernote account to remember everything