Updated with 30 total gardens to rescue and a new blight monster!
"One of the cutest indie arcade games to ever exist on the planet!"
- SweetieSwitch, YouTube Game Reviews
"A very fun game with a lot of replay-ability"
- Shannon Flowers, SeattleGeekly.net
"A super cute and adorable puzzle game!"
- Jennifer Bochniak, InJeneral YouTube Channel
"Worth every cent if you are into finely crafted casual games"
Skyling: Garden Defense is a 2D, isometric maze game that blends classic arcade-style game play with a lighthearted presentation filled with blooming plants, colorful monsters and sleeping cats.
Help a young Skyling named Bloom restore each garden by touching every square to spring them back to life. But be careful, the gardens have been overrun with Blight Monsters that want to destroy everything, including young Bloom! Thankfully, the gardens have switches, gates and elevators you can use to avoid their grasp.
The gardens are also home to some adorable sleeping cats you can pick up and move. Position the cats around to keep the Blight Monsters away, or use them to hold down switches for you. They don't mind. They'll sleep anywhere!
Inspired by arcade classics like Pac-Man, Q*Bert and Crystal Castles. Simple, maze-game fun suitable for all ages.
- 30 gardens to rescue
- A variety of unique monsters
- Simple and intuitive gameplay
- Touchscreen, mouse, or keyboard controls
- Three star scoring system to challenge skilled players
- No ads or in-app purchases!