Flashcards are a great study tool, but the biggest pain is actually sitting down and making the cards. This is where SocialStudy comes in! We believe that if we work together, we can spend less time making flashcards and more time learning.
SocialStudy also helps aggregate various sources of educational material together for you so you can read an article and make flashcards as you go, or watch a video and insert video clips into your flashcards so you can remember important points.
Here's how it works! SocialStudy keeps a set of community flashcards that everyone can view, so you don't have to waste time making your own flashcards when your big test is coming up. These flashcards were created by other users who chose to add their flashcards to the community set. If you choose to, you can also contribute your flashcards, so that the next person who comes along has an even better set of flashcards from which to study.
SocialStudy is designed to be easy to use, to be reliable, and to get out of your way and let you study!
- Create, edit, and delete flashcards.
- Watch educational videos on YouTube and make video flashcards.
- Read artcles from Wikipedia.
- Import flashcard sets from Quizlet.com.
- Organize your flashcards into piles, so it's easy to keep track of what you know and what you don't.
- Color code your selected categories.
- Print flashcards so you have them when you're away from your computer.
- Receive new flashcards and categories as they are added by others.
- Zoom in on images.
- Access all your data while offline.