1. The game generates targets for three (3) different colors. On each level the game picks a target color for you to hit.
2. You need to hit (touch or click) all the selected color targets, before the time runs out, to advance to the next level. If the time runs out the game ends. The game also ends, if you touch a bomb, or if you touch all other non selected color targets for the current level.
3. On Level 1, one target for each color will be created (max of 3). On Level 2, two targets for each color will then be created (max of 6) and so on plus the special powerups. The maximum number of targets will depend on which game difficulty you are playing (Easy: 5 x 3 colors = 15, Medium: 6 x 3 colors = 18, Hard: 7 x 3 colors = 21). If difficulty level is changed in the middle of a level, it will take effect on the next one. Time will increase as you progress forward. Maximum amount of seconds to complete a level is 60.
4. As you keep moving forward, the targets will move faster each time until they reach the maximum speed for your difficulty level. Maximum speeds: (Easy: 10, Medium: 12, Hard: 15)
5. Starting on the 2nd level forward, you get a special navy "Rocket Icon" target, if you hit it, this will increase the speed of all the targets moving around your screen for 10 seconds, then the targets will slowdown again. But if you use it, then you get a special 250,000 bonus for the increased difficulty. On higher levels, this can make things much more difficult, so use it wisely. Also bombs will start appearing on this level, so be careful (Easy: 1, Medium: 2, Hard: 4). All targets will flow on a higher layer than the bomb, so this will provide some type of shielding to you.
6. Also starting on the 2nd level forward, you get a special "Grow Icon" target (+ and -), if you hit it, all the targets will increase their size for also 10 seconds, making them easier to hit. It does not affect the score.
7. At the same time you get the special "Color Picker Icon" target, if this is hit, all color targets will become transparent, increasing the complexity of not knowing which target is which. This will also trigger the appearance of a "Paint Bucket Icon" target after 5 seconds. If hit then it will restore the color to all the targets.
8. A "Magic Wand Icon" target also appears on the 2nd level, if you hit it, all targets will start flipping for some seconds.
9. As soon as there are 20 seconds remaining on your current level, you will get a special "Clock Icon" target. This will add 10 more seconds to the clock when you touch it. This will not affect the score
10. From the 8th level forward, you get another special "Space Turtle Icon" target, if you hit it, this will decrease the speed of all the targets moving around your screen, until the end of the level, making the process a bit easier. But if you do not use it, then you get a special 100,000 bonus for not decreasing difficulty. On higher levels, you will want to slow down, but not
up (other target) so be very careful!
11. Everytime you hit a selected target color in a row, you create a "streak". This streak becomes a point multiplier and increases the number of points you get.
12. Starting on Level 6, when you have 5 targets left, a special "Gravity Force" target will appear (Medium or Hard only). If you hit it, a "gravitional pulldown" will happen for 5 seconds. This can also help you reduce the velocity of fast moving targets for your benefit, but can also create "unpredicted" results in the trajectory of all targets. After the 5 seconds are over, particles will attract themselves for another 15 seconds if the After Gravity Effect is enabled (Game Settings). This should be enabled with Intel/AMD devices, but should be disabled with the ARM/RT ones (intensive).
13. How many points do I get for each target hit? Well that depends, this is the formula: Current Level # x (Streak x 1000). So if you are at the 7th level and you have a Streak of 5, then you get: 7 (level) x 5 (streak) x 1000 points = 35,000 points for a single hit. If you touch any wrong color target, then the streak is broken and you lose 1,000 points, the target will start spinning and a distinctive sound will play. A wrong target will only deduct you points once, if you click the very same target again, then no points are deducted (and no sound will be played). Be careful, to not hit all wrong targets or the game will end.
14. When you hit all color targets for a level, IF you do it before the time runs out, then you get BONUS POINTS. They are calculated: Seconds Left x 1000. So again if you finish the level and there are 20 seconds left on the clock, then you get 20 x 1000 points = 20,000 points. Also if you do a PERFECT LEVEL, touching only the right target color, you get another bonus of 250,000 points. Finally is you blast all targets with the "Satellite Icon" you get a 1,000,000 points bonus.
15. When you reach a streak of 10 consecutive targets or any multiple of 10 (like 20, 30, 40 and so on), a special "Frozen Snow Icon" target appears. If you hit it, it will freeze all targets for two seconds. This will give you some quick time to hit non moving targets. This won't affect the score.
16. When you reach a streak of 15 consecutive targets or any multiple of 15 (like 30, 45, 60 and so on), a special "Satellite Icon" target appears. If you hit it, it will destroy all other targets having a different color of your selected current one. The satellite moves in an unique way different from the other targets, in a dynamic moving orbit around the center of the screen. The gravity target can help you hitting this target easier (tip!). This is the most powerful item available in the game.
17. Your best scores are always recorded, and they are accessible from the application's Settings Charm button (Windows 8 Charms Bar).
18. If you like it, please buy it and support the future development of this game and others. Trial version will play until the 12th level and it gets much more challenging after that :)
- All levels are unique, no two levels are always equal
- Fun and challenging at the same time. Beat your high score or streak or maximum level reached